Agency Security Administrators (ASAs) are responsible for understanding and managing their agency's security in the SFS. They coordinate all SFS data changes, working with their agency Employee Data Administrator (EDA), Credit Card Administrator (CCA), and Workflow Administrator (WFA) as needed. ASAs also work in coordination with the Type A Agency User Support Liaisons and / or Super Users at the agencies.
ASAs perform the following tasks within their agency:
- Submit security forms to the SFS Program to add, change, and remove access roles for agency SFS users; and
- Communicate with and support other agency administrators (e.g. EDA, WFA, and CCA) as needed.
From a coordination perspective, ASAs:
- Request role assignment updates based on staff movement within their agency.
- Manage current agency role assignments and role definitions.
- Receive/process inquiries on role assignments from the agency WFA, EDA, and CCA.
- Notify SFS Security of agency staff changes which impact the SFS system.
- Complete SFS security forms to accommodate staffing changes.
- Verify all information on forms for accuracy and understanding of role assignment.
- Serve as their agency's source of agency role details.
- Know the SFS Program Role-Mapping Handbook
- Know agency role-mapping designations
- Serve as their agency's source of knowledge on agency policies for the assignment of roles.
- Ensure the appropriate separation of duties.