Workforce Readiness Liaisons are part of the Agency Implementation Team (AIT), working collaboratively with other AIT members, including Agency Coordinators, Change Agents and Communication Liaisons.
As part of the AIT, the Workforce Readiness Liaison ensures that efficient and complete SFS-compatible business processes are in place. Responsibilities and activities include:
- Working with agency personnel to improve/reengineer business processes impacted by SFS.
- Developing and working with agency human resources personnel to implement agency-level workforce transition plans and procedures.
- Coordinating business process role and responsibility definition activities within the agency.
- Supporting local document, content, and knowledge management activities related to the SFS.
- Identifying additional agency-specific business process change impacts required by the SFS.