The agency Credit Card Administrator (CCA) is responsible for:
- Maintaining employee credit card data;
- Assigning Procurement Card (P-Card) proxies;
- Maintaining default distribution for P-Cards;
- Monitoring unreconciled transactions;
- Notifying P-Card and T-Card holders for timely reconciliation;
- Running unreconciled P-Card statement reports;
- Running T-Card transaction aging report;
- Staying up-to-date on control agency credit card policies and procedures (Note: agencies will handle credit card issues between Citibank and the card user).
From a coordination perspective, the CCA will:
- Collaborate with the Agency Security Administrator (ASA) regarding the addition/removal of P-Card proxies;
- Track if an employee’s transactions have cleared when they are leaving a P-Card role; and
- Ensure the cardholder has reconciled all existing charges before the Employee Data Administrator (EDA) reassigns an employee’s supervisor.