The Employee Data Administrator (EDA) is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Employee Profile (specifically Organizational Data); Traveler Proxy; Requester Setup; Buyer Setup; and Buyer Manager Setup.
Additionally, the EDA:
- Coordinates with other agency administrators to maintain information and support troubleshooting.
- Provides Tier 1 level support for the agency users and other agency administrators such as the Work Flow Administrator (WFA), Credit Card Administrator (CCA), and Agency Security Administrator (ASA).
- Communicates information regarding updated fields related to organizational data such as Department, Supervisor, and Proxy.
- Views and maintains Employee Supervisor data;
- Views and maintains Employee Buyer Manager (Purchasing Supervisor) data;
- Maintains and updates User Default data;
- Maintains and updates Employee Travel Proxy assignments; and
- Maintains and updates Requester and Buyer defaults.